You care so much for the overall health of your family members, so why turn a blind eye to their dental health? Choosing a family dentist is one of the best decisions you can make for all of them. We offer family dental services at our clinic, serving all your family members for their varied needs.
What are the Benefits of Family Dentistry?
- Family dentistry is not restricted to offering dental services to only one member of your family but addresses the requirements of all of them.
- We have a trained staff that looks forward to welcoming you and assisting you with all your questions.
- Family dentistry is more affordable than individual dental services. You also save yourself from the hassle of taking all your family members to dental clinics individually for varied services.
- Family dentistry provides all kinds of dental services under one roof.
What Comes Under Family Dentistry Services?
- Comprehensive Dental Exams
Dental examinations and check-ups are necessary to diagnose any problem you may be suffering from. It helps us treat your dental concern at the right time.
We offer professional dental cleaning to remove the accumulation of tartar and plaque and prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
Whether it is knocked out teeth, injured soft tissues, root canal therapy, broken or fractured teeth – we look into all the emergency dental situations.
For all your family members who are fearful and anxious about their dental treatment, sedation dentistry works the best.
Root canal therapy is a better alternative to tooth extraction, where we clean the decay of your teeth and fill it to prevent further infections.
Our gum disease treatment includes scaling and root planing to remove the accumulation of calculus on your teeth and gum line and keep infection at bay.
You or your family members may require oral surgery during the events such as simple tooth extraction, wisdom tooth extraction, dental implants, mini-dental implants, bone grafting, and sinus augmentation.
Implants have become one of the best treatment options for missing teeth. This permanent solution to your problem is one of the best services that we offer.
We provide dental restorations for all kinds of problems such as chipped teeth, broken teeth, gaps between the teeth, fractured teeth, discolored teeth, and others.
Our cosmetic dental procedures include dental implants, veneers, crowns, professional dental cleaning, etc., to enhance the appearance of your smile.
Please reach out to Persimmon Dental Care in Dublin, CA, to have a consultation with our dentists. Please call us at (925) 999-8282 or schedule an online consultation, and we’ll guide you further.