COVID-19 Office Updates
We are happy to announce that Persimmon Dental Care has reopened. Thank you so much for your patience and support during this difficult time.
Please note, as a result of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures. You'll still receive the same great service from our dedicated team, however to ensure the safety of all our patients, we've implemented the following changes:
*Our waiting room is closed. When you arrive for your appointment, please call / text to let us know you are here. We will invite you in when we are ready to seat you.
* A mask or face covering will be required while you are in the office. Please leave your mask on until your clinician advises you to remove it.
* We will take your temperature when you enter with a contactless thermometer. If you have even a slight fever, we will be required to reschedule your visit. This is to protect you as well as our staff and other patients.
* We have a screening form that will need to be completed upon your entry as well.
*We ask that only the patient enter the office as needed. If the patient is under 10 years old, one parent may accompany the patient.
* Please be courteous and practice social distancing, maintaining a 6-foot distance from others.
* If you or a family member has been ill or has shown any symptoms in the past 2 weeks, we ask that you re-schedule your appointment.
* Please allow for extra time before, during, and after your visit to allow us to follow the new recommended protocols from the CDC, CDA and ADA. These protocols are for your safety as well as the staff and our entire community.
* If you have any questions or concerns regarding your appointment please be sure they are addressed PRIOR to your arriving at the office. This includes any insurance changes, health changes, or appointment procedures.
We are grateful to be able to serve our patients again, and we will do our best to limit the impact of these changes on you. Again, thank you so much for your support. We're happy to continue serving you, and look forward to seeing your smile!
Persimmon Dental Care